zondag 16 maart 2008

Heatherette for mac collection swatches

Hi, I received most of the Heatherette collection last week and I have to say I love it!

First I swatched all the lipsticks and lipglasses and placed them on my Dutch make-up forum and I've also put the swatches on Specktra. And later on Christine from Temtalia also used the swatches on her site. I'm soooo proud!!

Anyway, here they are:

Lipstick Flesh Pot
Photobucket

Lipstick Melrose Mood
Photobucket

Lipstick Hollywood Nights
Photobucket

Lipstick Lollipop Loving
Photobucket

Lipglass Bonus beat
Photobucket

Lipglass Starlett Kiss
Photobucket

Lipglass Style Minx
Photobucket

Lipglass Sock Hop
Photobucket

Lollipop Loving & Sock Hop
Photobucket

Fleshpot & Bonus beat
Photobucket

Melrose Mood & Starlet Kiss
Photobucket

Hollywood Night & Style Minx
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Eva . zei

leuke bloggen (: ik heb ook een blog op blogspot! kom je ook bij mij kijken at blog? ihopee :) Liefs,